Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day at Last

I just wanted to to take a moment this morning to hand out my dose of thankfulness. Here's what I'm thankful for:
  • Allison
  • Our kids
  • My multiple quadrants of family, and Allison's family
  • My many friends
  • Our humble abode, in which we are hosting dinner (and probably other meals as well) today
  • All the great food we will be eating today
  • The Interwebs
  • TiVo
  • Comedy Central
  • Tom Lehrer
Allie and I are sitting on the couch (before 7am), watching The Exorcist while we have some time before the kids get up. I emptied the dishwasher, took out the trash and recycling, made room in the garage for Barry and put him away, while Allison seared the turkey giblets for the gravy. We woke up early this morning after going to bed at a rather conservative time last night (you know, because sometimes you have to do that after drinking a whole bottle of wine for yourself).

We are both very excited to now have the proper facilita to host social gatherings that don't need to have exterior spillways, and don't intrude upon the home theater either!

HAPPY THANKGIVING!!!!!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments: