Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Blog Features for kEnny!

Part of what keeps me active on this blog, is a desire to understand how to appply new and nifty applications and gadgets.  Whenever I hear of new features or hacks being made available for my favorite sites and tools, I'm all over it.  Almost every gadget in this blog's sidebar is a result of that pursuit.  To that end, I'm officially introducing two new features to my blog today.

The first can be seen at the top of the main column, where you should see "Click here to leave your answers!"  This is a Wall gadget from Google Friend Connect.  This is not my first time using gadgets from Friend Connect, but it is the first time I have put something interactive like this on my own blog.  It is there for whatever you would like to use it for.  If you would like to tell me how super green my blog is, or how i could do something to make it easier to read, or if you want to ask a question for me to answer in a new blog post, go right ahead!

The other new gadget is my label cloud in the sidebar.  I've been looking for something that makes better use of the humongous amount of space taken up by Blogger's default label list.  You can find tag clouds all over the web, but it is near to impossible to find one that works with Blogger's Labels.  I found one, and it is fairly easy to implement.  Let me know if you want the details.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment