Sunday, August 17, 2008

Really. What the heck IS happening here?

I've been very busy elsewhere this last month, so one might be asking just that question.  It hasn't been for lack of topics to write about.  My lack of correspondence may be partially related to the staggering number of things upon which I wanted to air my opinions, but things have been busy as well.  The most Headline-able event was that Allison's hard work at the keyboard has taken a big leap toward her (dare I say?) dreams.  She was just recently notified of her selection to have a piece of her's included in a compilation of short stories to be published soon!  I am so very proud of her, and consider myself lucky to discuss her work with her during the fun stages (before she has to actually make a story out of it).

I am going to try to make a better effort to keep my own content updated on a more regular basis, even if it is only for the fact that this is rather theraputic.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment