Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New Drapery

I've been playing with this blog's post formatting and sidebar of late, adding bits here and there as I find new features for it.  I've become a bit of a Digger, so I've added the Digg tabs at the top of posts, and the multi-bookmark links at the bottom (thanks to Allie for the last one ).

Blogger has some newer features, like instant feedback (check under the post labels), in-line comments, playlists (sort of lame),  and of course I had to update my Ad$ense options.

The latest thing to hit the social network news has been Facebook Connect and Google Friend Connect, and so naturally I have bought my own corner lot to try out.  I added a Friend Connect widget to the sidebar as well.

I know what you are saying.  Why the heck did you clutter up your sidebar so much, kEnny?  I'll tell you why.  It's mine to pollute as I see fit, and I don't have anything better to do here than to see what works and what doesn't.

Won't you do me a favor and let me know what you do or don't like about these things?

Thanks!!!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

6 comments:

  1. sweet! how do you add the little digg thingy? I should do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check back through my diggs to find them. I found the one at the top of the posts, while Allison found the bottom. I dugg them both.

    Thanks for being my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lack of new blog is... well, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got enough blogs, thanks, and I've put up 3 NEW posts in the last 7 days. How many have you done in the same time? :^P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mobile blogs don't count. It's been 9 days since you posted something here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if they didn't, which they do, there would still appear to be one other ORIGINAL post of mine that has gone unread, which isn't on my mobile blog.

    ReplyDelete