Thursday, December 15, 2005

Look at my "Slow Day"

As I'm entering this post, I'm in a 2-day long conference call for a early-stage design review of a validation platform for a "next generation" chipset. They just finished the overview, and are starting on the chassis overview. The interesting part is trying to see how well this should all work in the end. The boring part is waiting for all the non-essential questions to be used up. We are still stuck using Netmeeting, so there are always requests for IP addresses following the beeps on the conference call to signify when someone has joined. Hopefully this will give me more time to read user reviews for my favorite RPTVs.

1 comment:

  1. Slacker!! :)

    I'm off to Nat's partay. Woo hoo!

    I wrapped the present and it looks just like she did it! I did that on purpose, you know... yeah, that's it...

    ReplyDelete