Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I found another one!! But I can't find where to buy it!

The South Shore Furniture model 4395 is one that my wife got rather excited about. I happen to think it is rather nice as well. The only problem is that I can't figure out where to get one from yet. South Shore claims on their website that the Burlington Coat Factory in Lakewood sells their products, but their website only shows South Shore's bedroom furniture. I may have to break down and ***eeek*** call them on the phone to find out what can be done. Then again, maybe I can depend on context sensitive advertising (see above) to tell me where I can find the South Shore Furniture Model 4395 Entertainment Center. We'll see if that works.

3 comments:

  1. Oh... my... God. You didn't CALL?!?!

    Honey, phones are still necessary in this day and age. They are not as obsolete as snail mail for communication.

    Yet. ;)

    PS- After I finish this book I'm reading, I'm not so sure if I'm going to want to use my cell phone much... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what the world needed. I'm glad that somebody was finally able to create a literary piece to help take back control of growing cell phone bills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always funny when somebody goes to the trouble of politely advertising themselves, so someone else may visit their preferred place, when it doesn't even exist!

    ReplyDelete