Monday, January 16, 2006

You'll never guess what happened tonight...

I told my wife she could go out to console her friend about something (that didn't need to be my business and still remains no business of mine) and gave her some money thinking that she would be needing to pay for dinner and maybe a few drinks. Her friend ended up taking care of my wife, which I am quite happy about. Seriously. It's not the way I would have preferred to learn about it, but I'm always glad to find someone else willing to help watch out for my girl.

Thanks, Katie! :^)

I think I just heard a snore. Yeah!! I have to use a new term here: Tipped. Beyond Tipsy. She's the sweetest thing with an attitude you'll ever find, and I was amazed to find her as drunk as many boys I knew when I was in the Navy (not that there weren't a whole lot more that were worse, this one didn't warrant a Drunk Watch). Having never seen her this Tipped, I got quite an education about different topics. For instance, I never knew what a great thing vodka is after it's been microwaved for exactly 17 seconds.

------

I just got back from the first bucketwashing----- and now the second filling. Unlike most of my experiences with drunken individuals, I've never seen one before that was so hard to get to sleep.----- Number 3. I don't think she's got much left to worry about now.

I don't often take the chance to say this, but I do love her and treasure the way she gets inspired by events around her. She makes me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment